Henry Modular, M-LOK Aluminum Pistol Grip Butt Stock
The new aluminum butt stock will be the toughest part that your Marlin is ever likely to wear. It will also add exceptional functionality. Our design goal Modular and Adjustable as well as Practical and Tactical.
The wrist based platform makes it modular, adjustable, and upgradeable. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by Ranger Point's unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service and quality and limited lifetime warranty.
Fits ALL Henry Pistol Grip models: Axe 410; X Series: 30-30, 45-70, 410, 357 mag, 44 mag, 45 colt; Color Case Hardened: 45-70, 30-30; Steel 45-70 and Wildlifes; All Weather: 30-30, 45-70.
Those with a straight grip butt stock will need a Henry pistol grip lever to convert your rifle to work with this butt stock.
- Tough, robust and weatherproof made of 6061 billet aluminum
- Lightweight at only 22 oz with our recoil pad, less than the factory stock; keeps rifle perfectly balanced
- Comparable length-of-pull (LOP) to factory rifles; 1/2" spacers for longer LOP
- Adjustable comb height for scopes vs. traditional sights using four pivot points (adjust, and tighten when set)
- AR-style 6-Position butt plate design with our proprietary DEAD BLOW recoil pad; also works with off the shelf AR pads
Sling & Accessory attachment options:
- a) Flush cup holes for push button swivel (underside, bottom strut)
- b) GrovTec standard sling swivel stud (installed)
- c) Accessory Panel with sling flush cups and M-LOK slots (works with any Magpul M-LOK accessories on the market)
- d) Holes on upper strut for an even TALLER cheek riser (for AR-optics)